Your organization’s work is important. You celebrate and motivate others through special events and special speakers.
The Halbert Company’s Relationship Managment keynote solution reflects an understanding of the importance of your work relationships: Bill can focus on your topic of choice with his unique humorous presentation style.
Topics you might find interesting include:
- Clearing the Jungles of Relationships: Relate Productively and Positively with Other People
- Dealing with people who are difficult and people who are charming is a skill and requires training in 7 techniques that will win over relationships, making positive impressions by the things that you do and the things that you don’t do. Be the person others want as a friend and colleague.
- Going Through the Change House: A Definitive Process with Identifiable Stages. By understanding these stages and knowing how to maneuver within each of them is a great benefit rather than trying to avoid any given stage, including those that are painful.
- How to Take Yourself Less Seriously: Reduce stress and Improve Productivity. One of the dangers of growing up is to believe your own news clippings, causing you to see yourself as more important than you are. By looking at life in a more lighthearted way, accomplishments increase and daily living is full of joy and pleasure.
- Pulling Your Own Strings: Self-Motivation. Have you wondered who is responsible for your success? You are! Take back the power of your life by identifying 10 behaviors to master. Inspire yourself to be motivated. Identify an action plan that is both measurable and accountable.
- Rotate Your Tires: The Power of Feedback. Communication is what human interaction is all about. Communication that speaks with affirmation and praise creates trust in a relationship. Communication that come from a source of criticism creates distrust. Feedback has to include both. The question is: How can praise be authentic and real and criticism provide coaching and redirection?
Choose from theses topics, or pick one of your own. Bill will prepare a topic especially for you and your event. Contact him today at 615.292.0103 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coaching is a generic term showing up everywhere. We provide opportunities for coaching related to:
- Child rearing
- Real Estate
Bill works with organizations and management teams and with individual managers through coaching to improve:
- Problem solving and creative thinking
- Management and leadership
- Professional and personal vision
- Customer service
- Sales, and
- Conflict resolution
Bill’s coaching emphasis may include improving interpersonal skills, the art of leadership for novice or ill-trained managers and supervisors, or may be designed to identify and change abusive habits. Bill caters to your specific organization’s needs and works wonders!
Bill’s diagnositic/prescriptive appoarch is validated through an initial battery of assessments and test to discover problems. Treatment is through a specific action plan that is behaviorially oriented, measureable, dated, and holds the individual accountable for making changes.
Bill’s coaching works with people at the top of organizations and with specialized individuals who need an extra edge. It’s easy to make changes when moving from totally ineffective to satisfactory. It’s more difficult to move from good to great!
Call Bill now, 615.292.0103, or email email@example.com.
RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT TRAINING
Has team work become team misery? Has communication changed to miscommunication or no communication? Have customer and client complaints increased?
Relationship Management training solutions include individual and team communication and behavior assessments and on-site training based on your organization’s needs.
Here are some topic your might find helpful:
- Coaching Performance: This training covers everything from setting expectations to coaching to taking corrective action. It can be customized to your standards and processes.
- Managing Change: Change is a fact of life. This training helps everyone in the organization learn how to move forward with change.
- Mentoring Works: If you’re wanting to capitalize on the expertise in your organization, this training is what you want. It’s designed to help organizations maximize talent, establish a formal mentoring program, and/or change culture.
- Resolving Conflict: Conflict isn’t all bad. Learn how to resolve disruptive conflict and nurutre differences of opinion that lead to innovation.
- Supervising Basics: Give supervisors the tools to succeed! This training covers the transition from employee to supervisor, the importance of role modeling, dealing with conflict, and many other key skills.
- Let’s Talk: Speaking and listening are necessary for good communication in day-to-day work situations, such as making persuasive presentations and building successful teams. This training applies communication research to the work of your organization.
- Working Together: Ensure your teams have all the tools they need to be successful–provide the structure, authority, accountability, and team work training necessary.
Other topics are available and all training can be customized to meet your specific needs.
Contact Bill at 615.292.0103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.