“Dr. Bill doesn’t just speak to us, he engages us, he knows us and he reaches us. He has the ability to make each member of the audience feel as if they were close friends and therefore, let down their defenses so that change can occur. That is a remarkable talent but equally impressive is his complete command of the subject matter and the science of learning. His wit, humor and positive outlook are contagious and entertaining. He has the ability to make every interaction fun and at the same time meaningful. Dr. Bill Halbert is highly recommended as a speaker, trainer, consultant or coach.”
–Mary Williams, MBA; Director of Operations, The Campbell Group
• • • • • • •
Your organization’s work is important. You celebrate and motivate others through special events and special speakers.
The Halbert Company’s Relationship Managment keynote solution reflects an understanding of the importance of your work relationships: Bill can focus on your topic of choice with his unique humorous presentation style.
Topics you might find interesting include:
- Clearing the Jungles of Relationships: Relate Productively and Positively with Other People
- Dealing with people who are difficult and people who are charming is a skill and requires training in 7 techniques that will win over relationships, making positive impressions by the things that you do and the things that you don’t do. Be the person others want as a friend and colleague.
- Going Through the Change House: A Definitive Process with Identifiable Stages. By understanding these stages and knowing how to maneuver within each of them is a great benefit rather than trying to avoid any given stage, including those that are painful.
- How to Take Yourself Less Seriously: Reduce stress and Improve Productivity. One of the dangers of growing up is to believe your own news clippings, causing you to see yourself as more important than you are. By looking at life in a more lighthearted way, accomplishments increase and daily living is full of joy and pleasure.
- Pulling Your Own Strings: Self-Motivation. Have you wondered who is responsible for your success? You are! Take back the power of your life by identifying 10 behaviors to master. Inspire yourself to be motivated. Identify an action plan that is both measurable and accountable.
- Rotate Your Tires: The Power of Feedback. Communication is what human interaction is all about. Communication that speaks with affirmation and praise creates trust in a relationship. Communication that come from a source of criticism creates distrust. Feedback has to include both. The question is: How can praise be authentic and real and criticism provide coaching and redirection?
Choose from theses topics, or pick one of your own. Bill will prepare a topic especially for you and your event. Contact him today at 615.292.0103 or firstname.lastname@example.org.